Launched by the design house of Lomani. This citrus aromatic fragrance has a blend of lemon, bergamot, orange, cardamom, herbal notes, ylang-ylang and atlas cedar, vetiver, white musk, and woody notes.
- Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, Synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer
- Notes and different smell after application
- Synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer
- Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application
- For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates